D.D.S., F.I.C.O.I., A.F.A.A.I.D.
Oral Implantology and Implant Prosthodontics Fellow -Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Two year, full time program recognized by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
- Advanced surgical training in implant placement, guided bone regeneration, ramus and symphysis grafts.
- Advanced prosthodontic training in full mouth implant rehabilitation using fixed arch, hybrid and removable overdenture type prostheses.
- NYS certified in IV and PO Sedation
- Cosmetic training- repair of esthetic defects and veneers.
- Advanced surgical training in esthetic soft tissue management, including free and pedicled connective tissue grafts.
- Operating room privileges obtained.
- Weekly surgical and restorative lectures taken as an audit at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
New York University College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
City University of New York- Queens College-Queens, NY
- Bachelor of Arts
Chief Resident-Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Chief Resident for two concurrent years.
- Training responsibilities: currently training new PGY-1 residents in both clinical and operating room procedures and protocols.
- Administrative duties: coordination of resident rotations, clinic rounds, on call and vacation schedules.
- “Overnight Second Call”- trained PGY-1 residents in Emergency Room suturing techniques, overnight management of severe odontogenic infections and management of inpatient needs.
GPR Resident-Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Extensive training in dentoalveolar surgery, simple and surgical extractions, periodontal surgery and closed reductions of maxillary and mandibular fractures.
- Currently certified in CPR (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
2012- Replacement of an Implant and Implant Prosthesis in the Premaxilla due to a Malposition and Prosthetic failure: A Case Report. Journal of Oral Implantology
April 14, 2011- Presented on the topic “Case Report: Sinus Augmentation Using Autogenous Bone” at the Brookdale Hospital Quarterly Meeting, leading to four CE credit for participants.
- Associate Fellowship-American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellowship- International Congress of Oral Implantologists,
- AAID Graduate Dental Student Award in Implantology
- Honors in Periodontics, New York University College of Dentistry
- Vice President, Iota Chapter of Alpha Omega at New York University College of Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member and Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member and Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists